Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Our items are all official and where items are not brand new we describe any major flaws that we think impact the condition/price. We do however comply with the statutory rules around 'Distance Selling' which can be found here . Refunds are generally permitted within 30 days of order being received. Note that any items purchased from us that are then personalised are exempt from statutory refund policies.
- Any item returned is at buyers cost and risk - we always recommend sending fully tracked and insured and the items must be returned in re-sellable condition. Any postage amounts initially paid for the item will not be refunded.
- In addition to the above policy, any customised item can not be returned for any reason (does not affect statutory rights)
- In general, names will be sent either on an adhesive template or as part of a nameblock. If we are providing multiple names, we may include a template for you to reuse. Letters can be peeled off and placed as appropriate. We always recommend checking placement of letters where an adhesive template has been used, just to double check there is no overlapping.
- We will not be providing branded packaging with any orders. Most items are sold in wholesale quantities and are not individually wrapped, so we will just send in a protective envelope.
- if you are sending/returning a shirt to us for any reason it should be sent with recorded postage as a minimum.
- The customer is responsible for any import or customs taxes if these are applicable. We are unable to cancel or refund orders if these are not paid, regardless if the item is returned to us. In the event it is returned to us, the customer will need to pay for postage again for us to resend, as we will incur the cost for resending.
- Some of our items are apply only, meaning you have to send your shirt to us. We always recommend customers send tracked and fully insured, in the event they do not reach us. We can not be held responsible for any items that are sent to us that we don't receive.
- Where we are applying items to a shirt (either supplied by us or the customer), please leave notes within the order of any specific placement instructions. These notes need to be within the order, as referencing to a conversation or social media account is not sufficient to aid the printer. We will not accept any liability for complaints with placement where clear and precise notes are not left.
- Where we post items to you, you must consider the value of your shirt in any return postage compensation. Standard recorded postage covers up to £50 of value, so any new or high value shirts should be returned using Next Day Delivery, which has compensation up to £500. If you're shirt(s) is worth more than this, please contact ourselves to arrange additional coverage. You are responsible for ensuring your shirts are fully compensated in the event of them not being returned.
- All delivery timescales are subject to processing times prior to despatch. We aim to process your order within 24 hours, so next day delivery does not guarantee you will receive your order the next day, but instead it will be received the day after it is despatched. Next Day delivery relates to next business day.
- If we are applying your items to your shirt, we can not be held responsible for any damage or failures of those products. This includes before we return to you, and also once you have received the shirt.
- We have a maximum liability of £50 per shirt we print. If we accept liability of any permanent damage to a shirt, our maximum compensation is £50, and we will buy the shirt off you for this price. You are responsible for sending the shirt(s) to us at your cost. As previously stated, it is customers responsibility to ensure any shirts returned are fully insured, and also their responsibility to justify these values with the provider.